We're at the Forefront of Change
Enhancing Worker Safety
Data, voice, and physical location for on-the-move workers – all connected back to the command center.
- Improved situational awareness and incident response connecting any and all devices
- Automatic self-discovery of virtual talk groups that instantly link all designated users whether on mobile, radio, IP devices, or conventional phones
- Real-time collaborative decision-making no matter the device or geographic location
Enriching Operational Awareness
GIS/GPS confirms who is where and what they’re doing – out in the field, along a pipeline, utility, or transportation line, in plant or corporate campus.
- “Man down!” Alert from device automatically sent to command-and-control
- Secure virtual talk groups dynamically link remote worker in trouble with response teams
- GIS/GPS identifies location
- Help is on the way
“Geofence boundaries” help maintain oversight of critical systems and operational areas like mining and pipeline projects.
- Geofences automatically created and adjusted as mining or pipeline projects progress, changing the contours of the sensitive areas
- IoT sensors or video feeds trigger an alert about potential intruders in sensitive area
- Talk groups automatically created to link key personnel
- Nearest security staff (radio) identified and contacted – security immediately investigates
Faster turnaround of scheduled maintenance of mines, plants, refineries, and other strategic assets using third-party workers.
- Multiple “geofence boundaries” created
- Authorized third-party contractor cleaning crews with BYOD automatically joined and added to channel as they enter the check-point areas (via GIS/GPS or QR codes) – and disconnected when they leave
- Work crews closely monitored via GIS/GPS mapping based on movement in and out of check-point areas
- Refinery or mine back online ahead of schedule – shorter turnaround!
Data-based workflows help identify and avert issues before they become problems.
- Alerts from manufacturing robot sensors indicate a possible malfunction
- Talk group automatically created linking key stakeholders
- Remote expert joins talk group to conduct diagnostics
- Remote expert conducts PTT call to warehouse for emergency delivery of new part
- Data is shared as the part arrives and is installed
Voice and data help accelerate resolution of a malfunction in a remote transformer to minimize potential downside.
- Real-time trigger from IoT sensor confirms nature and location of malfunction event out in remote area
- Designated talk groups automatically alerted
- Nearest technicians dispatched to site with replacement parts